Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Random Art Day!


By the way, I am going to start doing a random selection of my art day! That way you can see some of the work that I have done while I have been off at school! Here's the first pick!  This is a digital collage of a picture from my father of the Grocery store that he lived in as a child. Mitchell's Grocery was the name! I added my grandfather in from another picture sitting in a recliner to this picture where he is sitting on the front porch on the bench next to my Uncle Mike who is already in the picture.  I then added in the beautiful vintage postcard of the Smoky Mountains in as the background for the store.  For my images that I was required to bring in from the internet I chose a red car and the Royal Crown coke machine! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment