Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AHH it's nearing!

Hey guys! Sorry it's been awhile! I wanted to also take this chance to send out my invite for graduation! Okay Okay I know most of you won't come but just look at how hard I worked on the invitation! :)

It's been awhile and boy has it been busy.  Senior show is basically in two  weeks and I am wrapping up and finishing the final things.  I officially have a website now! www.adaemitchell.com is there but with nothing on it yet! lol. Sorry!  

Spring break was a blast. I had the time of my lives with the 5 greatest girls in the world! We had so much fun we promised that every 3 years we were taking a cruise and in the meantime, we will take smaller trips!  I cannot ask for any better of friends!

Only 5 more weeks til I graduate and I am back in good ole Scottsville for a little bit! So hopefully I can update more around senior show time to give a peek to those of you who can't be here! Love you all! 

3 comments:

  1. This is so very exciting Ada! =)
    I am very proud of you and your accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the invitation! Enjoy these last few weeks of school. They will go by quick. There is no other time in your life that is quite as exciting as right now! :) Take it all in!!!!

    ReplyDelete