Friday, January 2, 2009

All You Need is love....da da dadada

So today, I got everything finished in London that I wanted to do! I couldn't be more satisfied with my trip here! I started off the morning with meeting with my group to study for our presentation for class at 6. After that, me George, and Liz headed out to get our list accomplished. We went to Platform 9 3/4 and took pictures, went shopping at Camden, ate at some Chinese vendor, went to ABBEY ROAD!, and the Beatles store! We also went to have tea at Harrod's, the largest most extravagant department store I have ever been too! It was definitely an experience! After that we had class and then we went to this place called The Swan to eat. I had roast beef, potatoes, carrots, and peas. It was delicious! Although I figured out why I am getting sick and my throat is hurting after I eat...I am very dehydrated but it is definitely part of the culture to have very little drink with your meal. Water only comes in a small glass and no refills. I can't wait to get back to the states where I can drink as many glasses as I want. :) After that, me and Lauren, (a new found friend) had to go by larger carry on cases. Yes, I did by that many gifts for you and for myself :) of course, you know how bad of a shopper i am. And so we headed back to the hotel to sit around with everyone and talk. I am very happy with my time here. Love you all and talk to you in Dublin!!

1 comment:

  1. What a great trip! Thanks for taking the time to share it with us. It's almost as good as being there with you. Well, not really. . .Can't wait to hear all about it when you return. Aunt Tricia

    ReplyDelete