Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another Visit to Loretto

So me and my father, the bourbon conniseurs we are, decided to travel down to Loretto, KY for the Maker's Mark Candlelit Tours (where we are Ambassadors) last weekend during my finals. We called Uncle Mike and Aunt Blanca to come with us. Idy came as well.
A lot of fun was to be had! Normally tours are guided, but this night, we walked around and did our own tour and enjoyed the Christmas lights and the carolers at the visitor's center. After the tour, there was a food tasting from a bourbon-inspired chef in Louisville. After that, we bought a Christmas bottle to remember the day and took our picture with Santa. We even snitched more than just one bourbon ball! It was loads of fun!

On Santa's lap.
Mike, Blanca, Idy



I love the shutters! They are my favorite about Maker's Mark Distillery!







1 comment:

  1. GREAT pics, even of me if I may say so. We enjoyed the time spent with you two.

    Love,

    Mike, Blanca, & Iris (pronounced Edies)

    ReplyDelete