Saturday, February 7, 2009

So I'm Freaking Out..

So I really am because yesterday I sat in my Senior Thesis class and discussed what all had to be done before my art show in April! (April 23 by the way, everyone should come) and then after that, I went to a Senior Start Program where they told me I was a slacker because of all the stuff I hadn't done yet to find a job! Ah! The economy and finding a job at the same time is freaking me out! I think these senior things are not motivating me but making me realize that the next 6 months of my life are going to be really hard! I just want to enjoy them and enjoy this last year to really be carefree! But it's impossible! Everyone told me that I should go to college and that would help me get a better job but no one told me all of this other stuff! LOL. Okay, so really I am just lazy and scared but it is seriously a crazy deal for me right now!

I uploaded all my pictures that I edited from my London/Dublin trip today to get a grade in my class. You can check those out at http://www.flickr.com/adamitchell. Some are really exciting for me. I was a little disappointed in the way a lot of my pictures turned out and I can't figure out what went wrong... But anyways, I also added some pictures from projects I had last semester. The ones that I gave Daddy for Christmas of Capitol Arts and Fountain Square Park are on there as well for all you Scottsvillians. :) a little taste of close to home. Anyways, we had pledge party tonight and I am pooped and tomorrow night we are going to a hockey game. I know in a few short months I will be missing these nights so much and I feel like they are going by so fast! I DON'T WANT TO GROW UP!

By the way, I added a new blogging friend tonight! Ivana Clay! Thanks so much for the cute theme that was on your blog that I stole the idea of the place where you got it from! They are too cute! Plus, I love your blog, your kids are precious!

4 comments:

  1. Ada, You're going to do great! Your senior show is amazing. You will find a job. And you will enjoy your last semester. I just know it...b/c I know you and you'll manage. Just wish I was there to see it all! No worries...or atleast not too many! :)
    miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute blog! I'm glad you made one so now I can keep up with you also =) I love your background, also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thoroughly enjoyed your pictures, twice. You sound very busy at this moment in your life. Dale Carnegie said in his "How to stop worrying and start living" book that people should live in "day type compartments". Only be concerned with what you have to do to get through the day one day at a time. You still have to plan ahead, but if you try to pack all of the tomorrows that are to come along with today's load, it is too much for anyone to bear.
    You will make it,
    Danny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the shout-out!!! I love your blog! And you can thank Paige for the theme....I stole it from her. She even had to tell me how to do it! LOL! :) I didn't know you were such a talented photographer. I aspire to be, but don't have much time for learning about it now with kids. I got a new camera for Christmas, you may have to give me some pointers on it! :)

    ReplyDelete